Colleen practices primarily in the areas of professional liability, products liability, and employment law. She clerked for PPOA in 2013 and joined the firm upon her graduation in 2014.
Colleen grew up in Lexington, Kentucky. In 2010, she graduated magna cum laude from Washington University in St. Louis with a B.A. in English and Anthropology and a minor in writing. She also earned her law degree at Washington University, where she served as the Commentaries Editor of the Law Review and competed on the school’s mediation team.
Colleen enjoys reading, running, and lively debate with friends and family. She provides pro bono services to Legal Aid and the ACLU of Kentucky and serves on the Associates Board of the Louisville Coalition for the Homeless.
Areas of Concentration
Bar Admissions & Organizations
– Kentucky Bar Association
– Louisville Bar Association
– U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
– Washington University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
– Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, 2010