Jesse was raised in Emmalena, a small town in eastern Kentucky. While obtaining his Bachelor’s degree at Morehead State University, he became interested in practicing law after his first experience in client advocacy as a union steward for a telecommunications company. Jesse moved to Louisville to attend the University of Louisville’s Brandeis School of Law, graduating cum laude in 2019. At UofL, Jesse served as member of the arbitration moot court team, published author and Associate Editor of the Journal of Animal & Environmental Law, Class Representative on the Student Bar Association, and earned the CALI Award for Arbitration Practice and Procedure.
After beginning his practice in 2019 with a focus on civil litigation, Jesse joined PPOA in 2021 and continues to practice in a variety of areas of civil litigation including: automobile and trucking litigation, premises liability, workers’ compensation, and business litigation.
Areas of Concentration
Bar Admissions & Organizations
– Kentucky Bar Association
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
– U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
– Louisville Bar Association
– University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2019
– Morehead State University, Bachelor’s Degree in University Studies, 2016