Tom is an experienced civil litigator whose practice includes automobile and trucking personal injury, premises liability and products liability.
Tom was born and raised in Nebraska but has called Kentucky home for the last 24 years. He obtained his Bachelor’s degree in liberal studies from Spalding University and his Juris Doctor from University of Louisville’s Brandeis School of Law in 2001.
Tom is admitted to practice before all trial and appellate courts in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the state of Indiana, as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. He is a member of the Kentucky and Louisville Bar Associations.
In his free time, Tom is a musician and home recording enthusiast, as well as doing as much backcountry hiking and camping as he can in the nation’s national and state parks.
Areas of Concentration
Bar Admissions & Organizations
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
– U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
– U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
– Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
– Admitted to practice in State of Kentucky
– Admitted to practice in State of Indiana
– Kentucky Bar Association
– Louisville Bar Association
– University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
– Spalding University, Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies