Hayley was born and raised in Corbin, Kentucky. She graduated magna cum laude from Eastern Kentucky University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. During her undergraduate studies, Hayley served as captain of the EKU mock trial program, earning various awards for her performance at trial competitions, including an All-American Award at the American Mock Trial Association’s national tournament.
Hayley graduated cum laude from the University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law. Hayley continued to actively pursue a career as a trial lawyer and won various awards for her advocacy performance throughout law school. During her second and third years of law school, she was selected to serve on the National Trial Team. Hayley competed in the Texas Young Lawyers Association’s National Trial Competition and finished among the top four finalists. Upon graduation, she was awarded the Professor Allison Connelly Seek Justice Award in recognition of her trial advocacy performance.
In her spare time, Hayley likes to travel, stay active, spend time with her family, and cheer on the Kentucky Wildcats. Hayley also enjoys fundraising and promoting philanthropies, such as the National Down Syndrome Society.
Areas of Concentration
Bar Administration & Organizations
– Kentucky Bar Association
– Louisville Bar Association
– American Bar Association
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
– U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
– Louis D. Brandeis American Inn of Court
– Member, Women Lawyers Association of Jefferson County
– University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law, cum laude
- Professor Allison Connelly Seek Justice Award Recipient
- National Trial Team Advocate 2020-2022 & Top Four Finalist, Texas Young Lawyers Association’s National Trial Competition
- President, Trial Advocacy Board
- Editor-in-Chief, Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, & Natural Resources Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards – Criminal Procedure; Race, Racism, & the Criminal Law; Capital Punishment; Products Liability
– Eastern Kentucky University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, magna cum laude
- All American Award, American Mock Trial Association National Tournament
- President, Pi Sigma Alpha Political Honor’s Society
- EKU Political Science Department, Arthur Y. Lloyd Scholarship Award Recipient