Born and raised in Louisville, Katie graduated Summa Cum Laude from Union University in Jackson, Tennessee with a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration with a secondary major in psychology. Katie obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville, where she graduated Cum Laude and participated in the distinguished Brandeis Inns of Court and the Moot Court Board.
Katie has been with PPOA since passing the Bar in October of 2009. Before then, she clerked for PPOA in the summers of 2007, 2008 and 2009.
In her free time, Katie enjoys spending time with her husband, Blake, and sons, Luke and Levi; playing softball; running; and following University of Kentucky athletics. She is also a member of Southeast Christian Church.
Dudley v. Stephens, 338 S.W.3d 774 (Ky. 2011)
D’Angelo v. Mussler, 290 S.W.3d 75 (Ky. App. 2009)
Areas of Concentration
Bar Admissions & Organizations
– Kentucky Bar Association
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
– U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
– Louisville Bar Association
– University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2009
– Union University, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Psychology, summa cum laude, 2006