Jack was born and raised in Louisville and attended St. Xavier High School. In 2012, he graduated magna cum laude from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Arts in English and a minor in Political Science. He stayed in Lexington and earned his Juris Doctor from the UK College of Law in 2015. While in law school, Jack served on the Trial Advocacy Board and the Moot Court Board and studied for a semester with the London Law Consortium while clerking at the Inns of Court. Following graduation, he spent one year as a law clerk to the Honorable Michelle M. Keller on the Supreme Court of Kentucky, before joining the firm in 2016.
On the weekends, Jack enjoys traveling, cooking, and getting outdoors.
Legal Honors & Awards
-Kentucky Super Lawyers Rising Star® 2022 and 2023
-KBA Young Lawyers Division Outstanding Coordinator 2020
Areas of Concentration
Bar Admissions & Organizations
– Kentucky Bar Association
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
– U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
– Louisville Bar Association
– Former KBA Young Lawyers Division Executive Board Member
– Former ABA Young Lawyers Division Kentucky and Tennessee District Representative
– University of Kentucky College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
– University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Arts in English, 2012