A native of Bullitt County, Kentucky, Kim graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2000. Upon graduating from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2003, she returned to the Louisville area to practice law.
During her career, Kim has focused her practice in Domestic Relations, Plaintiff Personal Injury, Insurance Defense, and Social Security Disability. In 2013, Kim had the opportunity to present an oral argument before the Kentucky Supreme Court.
In her free time, Kim enjoys hanging out with her two cats; cheering on her Kentucky Wildcats; lounging at the pool and beach with friends; and spending time with family. Kim attends Northside Christian Church and is a proud supporter of the Kentucky Humane Society and Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
Areas of Concentration
Bar Admissions & Organizations
– Kentucky Bar Association
– Louisville Bar Association
– U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
– Social Security Administration
– Valparasio University School of Law, 2003
– University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2000